Friday 27 May 2011

Back to Business

I spent most of yesterday creating my own Folksy shop.  There's nothing there at the moment, we're not quite open for business yet, but I'll hopefully have some listings later in the day.
I'm very quickly bored by the admin necessary for an online presence.  I think I need to employ a business manager.  I couldn't afford to actually pay said person but my undying appreciation and a variety of baked goods would be payment enough.  Surely?!

I much prefer the artsy-fartsy side of things, like taking the photos and writing the accompanying sales blurb.  And making the stock itself, of course!  Amid the Folksy and PayPal registration processes yesterday, I managed to spare some time to take pretty pictures. 

After this little sojourn into the artsy-fartsy realm of the business, I can feel my creative senses recovering from the boring back room admin.  Fully restored in time to tackle ebay today.  Sigh...
















No comments:

Post a Comment