Monday 12 July 2010

What did you do today?


Today I started two new projects. This one is going to be a bag. (Who'd have thunk it?!)





And this may be the front panel of a bag or possibly a cushion cover. Not decided yet...



This is a bag I finished last week. My mum bought me the fabric and the bag handles so it seemed obvious that she should have the finished product.



So if you are walking around Edinburgh and see this bag, be sure and ask the lady carrying it for one of my business cards. I've sewn a pocket in there that's the perfect size for a few hundred Rag'n'Bones business cards!

3 comments:

  1. I want that cushion cover with the bird on!!! How cool is that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got the bag with the birds on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough - I am just a big fan of your work. You could re furnish my house!

    ReplyDelete